Subject: #9 Imagine128 card and LW work okay?
From: Sandy Meltzer <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 03:32:18 -0700

I was wondering if anyone has experienced problems running
LW 4.0 Intel version with the #9 Imagine128 video card?

I'm using the standard 4MB Imagine128 (about a year old)
with the most recent drivers, and seem to be having problems
related to the driver and/or firmware. 

I'd appreciate any feedback or comments.  Thanks.
                      _\//__
  --Sandy            / _  _ \
                    (  @  @  )
         +-------.oOOo--()--oOOo.-----+-------------------------+
         | InterNet : [email-masked] |  Reflections By Design  |
         | Web Page : www.sandy.com   | Web Design & Production |
         | Location : Cupertino, CA   | Info? Call 408-257-2800 |
         +---------------- Oooo.------+-------------------------+
                 .oooO     (   )     zzz.|\      _,,,---,,_      
                  (   )     ) /          /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_..
                   \ (     (_/          |,*<  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-` 
                    \_)                '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)